We Polish Concrete Floors Throughout Charlotte, NC!
Polished concrete, or concrete that has been treated with a chemical densifier and ground with grinding tools, can provide a variety of finishes in your property. Ambient lighting and less floor maintenance can give you a matte finish meant for your loft, while a high gloss polish may be more appropriate for your modern office space.
Commercial & Industrial Concrete Floor Polishing In Charlotte
Considered one of the most sustainable flooring designs, concrete floors may need to be polished from time to time. Typically, the concrete polishing process is only needed every few years in areas with light foot traffic.
However, in commercial and industrial applications where your concrete floors are exposed to high amounts of foot traffic—bank lobbies, upscale restaurants, warehouse floors, industrial plants, etc.—you could need to polish concrete floors as often as once a year.
While no flooring material is truly maintenance-free, concrete floors are low-maintenance and look great for customers and employees.
When you need concrete polishing in Charlotte, NC there’s only one name to know—Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care! We’ll handle all of your concrete polishing needs, from regular stone maintenance and upkeep to educating you on how to care for your concrete floors looking clean and polished year-round.
Charlotte Properties We Work With
- Retail stores
- Manufacturing facilities
- Office buildings
- Apartment complexes and multi-family housing
- And much, much more
Residential Concrete Polishing Services In Charlotte
Concrete floors are no longer only for commercial and industrial use. In the Charlotte area, homeowners are investing in concrete more than ever. From modern, loft-style condominiums to Uptown penthouses or homes in Myers Park, Dilworth, Elizabeth, and everywhere in between, contact Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care.
Our Concrete Polishing Process
- Initial grinding – We use coarse diamond segments bonded in a metallic matrix to mechanically grind your concrete floor and expose a cleaner surface and remove any dirt, scuffs, or other aggregates such as sand, gravel, and crushed stone.
- Secondary grinding – Next, we’ll use a diamond-embedded plastic or resin-matrix until we reach your desired sheen. This process may be more intensive, depending on the gloss you desire (how shiny you want your concrete floors to be!)
- Sealing – During the sealing phase we apply an impregnating sealer to protect your concrete floors from the inside out.
- Polishing – Finally, we’ll polish your floors using either a wet or dry method, depending on your floors. Dry polishing is much more common in Charlotte area homes and businesses and is a faster process, while wet polishing reduces leftover grinding dust and improves the lifespan of the polishing.
- Applying a stain guard (optional) – If you wish, we’ll apply a stain guard to further protect your newly polished concrete floors.
Why Choose Sandifer for Charlotte Concrete Polishing?
With so many Charlotte stone restoration companies, how do you know who to trust?
At Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care, we work with architects, builders, interior designers, home and business owners, and office managers to ensure all of our Charlotte concrete polishing projects run as smooth as possible.
- Free estimates on all concrete polishing projects in Charlotte
- Unrivaled natural stone maintenance services
- Expert concrete cleaning and polishing
- Concrete grinding services perfected through decades of industry experience
- Proven stone restoration methods approved by the Marble Institute of America
- Professional concrete polishing services
Free Concrete Floor Polishing Estimates In Charlotte, NC
North Carolina: Ballantyne, Charlotte, Belmont, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Gastonia, Huntersville, Lake Norman, Matthews, Mint Hill, Mooresville, Mount Holly, and more!
South Carolina: Columbia, West Columbia, Charleston, Forest Acres, Greenville, Hilton Head, Irmo, Lake Murray, Lexington, Myrtle Beach, Rock Hill, St. Andrews, Waxhaw, and more!