We Repair Granite Tile, Countertops & Floors Throughout Charlotte
The granite in your Charlotte area home or business isn’t a stone you can just ignore. Your granite surfaces should be protected from stains, scuffs, chips, cracks, and other damage when installed thanks to the sealant your installer used, but it still may need to be repaired from time to time.
If you need high quality granite repair and restoration in Charlotte, NC or its surrounding areas, contact Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care. We only use industry-approved methods for all of our granite repairs, including:
- Granite sinks and basins
- Granite tabletops and desktops
- Granite fireplace mantles
- And more!
CALL NOW! Charlotte, NC: 704-659-0548 | Columbia, SC: 803-260-5412
Licensed & Insured Granite Repair in Charlotte, NC
At Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care, we put you, our customer, first. We want to repair your granite to its original shine and color. No matter if your granite was imported from Canada, Brazil, Spain, or the Middle East, we use industry-approved tools and techniques to successfully restore your granite.
We are members of the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification), an organization dedicated to setting standards for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. We also partner with MB Stone Care & Supply to complete your granite repairs in Charlotte up to your standards and ours.
Our Granite Repair Process
- We conduct an in-depth granite evaluation – First, we inspect and evaluate the condition of your granite surface. Then, we help determine the best finish that fits your home’s décor or business’s interior design. This also includes recommending the proper marble sealer that should be applied.
- We repair any damage to your granite surfaces – Sandifer’s will repair any damage to your granite surface before completing the rest of the granite restoration process.
- We grind and level your granite surface – In this step, also known as blending, we’ll ensure your granite stone is a flat, uniform surface.
- We protect your granite from future damage – Before leaving your property, we’ll add a layer of protection to your granite surface using an impregnator (sealer). A sealant is an integral part of ongoing, proactive stone care and will protect your marble from scratches as stains in the future.
- We polish your granite surface – Finally, we’ll polish your granite stone to give it a shiny, glossy finish.
Request a Granite Repair Estimate Today
The first step of any Charlotte granite repair and restoration project is to request a free estimate from a natural stone expert.
Request a free estimate online or give us a call to start your granite repairs today!
Charlotte, NC: 704-659-0548 | Columbia, SC: 803-260-5412
North Carolina: Ballantyne, Charlotte, Belmont, Concord, Cornelius, Dilworth, Davidson, Gastonia, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Lake Norman, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville, Mount Holly, Myers Park, Pineville, Plaza Midwood, Waxhaw and more!
South Carolina: Columbia, West Columbia,, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Irmo, Lake Murray, Lexington, Rock Hill, St. Andrews, and more!