Charlotte’s Trusted Marble Floor Restoration & Polishing Services
To put it simply, marble restoration is the process of turning worn and tired marble stone into a like-new marble surface. When it comes to stone and tile restoration in Charlotte, NC, there’s only one name you need to know—Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care!
The natural stone experts at Sandifer’s can give your marble floor or other marble surface the facelift it deserves. We restore marble floors, marble countertops, bathroom surfaces, and more! As a member of the M.I.A. (Marble Institute of America), we only use proven, industry-approved methods for all marble restoration projects in Charlotte, NC.
We service all commercial and residential properties in Charlotte and its surrounding areas, including Ballantyne, Belmont, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Gastonia, Lake Norman, Mint Hill, the beautiful Myers Park, and beyond.
The Marble Restoration Process
Marble is one of the most popular types of natural stone. Even historical American icons like the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial were built using marble stone. Because of its popularity, there are many processes used in the stone and tile industry to restore a marble surface.
We restore all kinds of marble surfaces, including:
- Calacatta marble tile
- Carrara marble tile
- Crema marfil marble tile
- Emperador marble tile
- Statuary marble tile
- And more
As an accredited member of the Marble Institute of America, we adhere to M.I.A. guidelines for all marble restorations in Charlotte and offer a natural stone maintenance program to keep your stone looking good as new all year round.
Our marble restoration process includes:
- Conducting in-depth marble evaluation – First, we inspect and evaluate the condition of your marble. Then, we help determine the best finish that fits your home’s décor or business’s interior design. This also includes recommending the proper marble sealer that should be applied.
- Repairing any damage to your marble surfaces – You may notice a chip or crack in your marble on occasion. Don’t worry, these are common! Sandifer’s will repair any damage to your marble surface before completing the restoration process.
- Grinding and leveling your marble surface – In this step, also known as blending, we’ll ensure your marble stone is a flat, uniform surface.
- Protecting your marble from future damage – Before leaving your property, we’ll add a layer of protection to your marble surface using an impregnator (sealer). A sealant is an integral part of ongoing, proactive stone care and will protect your marble from scratches as stains in the future.
- Polishing your marble surface – Finally, we’ll polish your marble stone to give it a shiny, glossy finish.
Commercial & Residential Marble Restoration Services Throughout Charlotte
Marble is a metamorphic rock used in a variety of applications. These often include:
- Furniture tops
- Lobbies and foyers
Whether you’re a restaurant owner needing to restore your fireplace’s hearth to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere to your fine dining establishment, or simply want to give your master bath a makeover, Sandifer’s is here to help.
Free Marble Restoration Estimates for Charlotte Homes & Businesses
If your marble floors, countertops, or tiles are damaged or looking lackluster in any way, call Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care, Charlotte’s trusted marble restoration services.
We offer free marble restoration estimates for Charlotte homes and businesses! Schedule today.
Marble Restoration Available In…
North Carolina: Ballantyne, Charlotte, Belmont, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Gastonia, Huntersville, Lake Norman, Matthews, Mint Hill, Mooresville, Mount Holly, and more!
South Carolina: Columbia, West Columbia, Charleston, Forest Acres, Greenville, Hilton Head, Irmo, Lexington, Myrtle Beach, Rock Hill, St. Andrews, Waxhaw, and more!