Marble Floor Repair, Cleaning & Restoration
Keeping your marble floor clean and free of scratches, chips, and water marks might prove more difficult than you think. Not to mention, there’s only a few trusted companies Queen City businesses and homeowners trust to complete their Charlotte marble floor repair projects.
At Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care, we’re proud to offer some of the best marble floor repair and restoration in Charlotte, NC and its surrounding areas. No matter if you own a new home on Lake Norman, manage a business in Uptown, or own a home in one of Charlotte’s many suburbs – Concord, Matthews, Ballantyne, Waxhaw, Weddington – call Sandifer’s for trusted marble floor repairs in Charlotte.
Call today or contact us online for a free estimate!
Marble Floor Repair in Charlotte & Mecklenburg County
Your marble floors may have various types of damage, depending on their location, the amount of use, and what they are exposed to. Commercial spaces like hotels and restaurants endure a much higher volume of foot traffic contributing to the damage, while residential spaces often need less repairs.
Whatever your space or need, you can call Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care for marble floor repair in Charlotte and throughout Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. Using methods approved by the Marble Institute of America (M.I.A.), we will repair and restore your marble floor to their original shine and beauty. This includes:
- Marble floor etching
- Marble floor cracks, chips, and scratches
- Marble floor stains
- And more!
We have experience working with a variety of marble stones, including:
- Calacatta marble floors
- Carrara marble floors
- Crema marfil marble floors
- Emperador marble floors
- Statuary marble floors
- And more!
Our Marble Floor Restoration Process
- We conduct an in-depth marble evaluation – First, we inspect and evaluate the condition of your marble surface. Then, we help determine the best finish that fits your home’s décor or business’s interior design. This also includes recommending the proper marble sealer that should be applied.
- We repair any damage to your marble floor – Sandifer’s will repair any damage to your marble floor before completing the rest of the marble restoration process.
- We grind and level your marble surface – In this step, also known as blending, we’ll ensure your marble stone is a flat, uniform surface.
- We protect your marble floor from future damage – Before leaving your property, we’ll add a layer of protection to your marble floor using an impregnator (sealer). A sealant is an integral part of ongoing, proactive stone care and will protect your marble from scratches as stains in the future.
- We polish your marble floor – Finally, we’ll polish your marble floor to give it a shiny, glossy finish.
Free Estimates for Marble Floor Repair & Restoration in Charlotte, NC
Ready to get started? Request a free estimate online or give us a call to get a free estimate on your Charlotte marble floor repair and restoration project.
CALL NOW! Charlotte, NC: 704-659-0548 | Columbia, SC: 803-260-5412
North Carolina: Ballantyne, Charlotte, Belmont, Concord, Cornelius, Dilworth, Davidson, Gastonia, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Lake Norman, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville, Mount Holly, Myers Park, Pineville, Plaza Midwood, Waxhaw and more!
South Carolina: Columbia, West Columbia,, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Irmo, Lake Murray, Lexington, Rock Hill, St. Andrews, and more!