We Repair Marble Tile, Countertops & Floors Throughout Charlotte
Is your marble surface stained, chipped, scratched, cracked, or etching? Don’t worry, it can be restored! At Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care, we work with natural stone on a daily basis and specialize in providing some of the very best marble repair in Charlotte, NC. From Uptown businesses and restaurants to homes in the greater Charlotte metro area, our Charlotte marble restoration experts can bring your surface back to life.
As a member of the Marble Institute of America, we only use proved, industry-approved methods for all marble repair projects in Charlotte and its surrounding areas. We repair all types of marble surfaces, including:
- Marble stairways
- Marble walkways
- Marble hearths
- Marble showers
- And more!
If you need marble repair in Charlotte, NC, call the experts at Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care or contact us online for a free estimate!
CALL NOW! Charlotte, NC: 704-659-0548 | Columbia, SC: 803-260-5412
Marble Etching Repair in Charlotte, NC (Water Spot Removal)
One of the most common marble repairs we provide in Charlotte homes is etching. Marble etches when it comes in contact with an acidic liquid. Most commonly, marble etching occurs when condensation from a glass leaves an annoying ring on your marble surface.
For example, the bottle of Merlot from last night’s dinner party that you accidentally left on the countertop etched a ring right into your marble surface. Dang it!
At Sandifer’s, we can remove all etching and restore your marble surface back to it’s original shine and look. Just give us a call!
We Repair Marble Scratches, Cracks, Chips & Other Surface Damage
Etching isn’t the only possible damage your marble surface may endure. Marble floors, for example, are prone to scratches, cracks, and chips due to their increased exposure to foot traffic through common areas of your home or business. This constant wear-and-tear doesn’t always result in scratches, cracks, or chips, but it is certainly more likely than other less-worn surfaces, like marble veneer.
Whatever the case, call Sandifer’s! Marble is one of the most popular type of natural stones. Because of its popularity, there are many “stone restoration experts” out there who claim to specialize in marble repair, but not many have built an entire business around it. We can provide:
- Calacatta marble repair
- Carrara marble repair
- Crema marfil marble repair
- Emperador marble repair
- Statuary marble repair
- And more
We always adhere to M.I.A. guidelines for all Charlotte area marble repair projects and offer a natural stone maintenance program to keep your marble looking good as new all year round!
Our Marble Repair Process
- Conducting in-depth marble evaluation – First, we inspect and evaluate the condition of your marble surface. Then, we help determine the best finish that fits your home’s décor or business’s interior design. This also includes recommending the proper marble sealer that should be applied.
- Repairing any damage to your marble surfaces – Sandifer’s will repair any damage to your marble surface before completing the rest of the marble restoration process.
- Grinding and leveling your marble surface – In this step, also known as blending, we’ll ensure your marble stone is a flat, uniform surface.
- Protecting your marble from future damage – Before leaving your property, we’ll add a layer of protection to your marble surface using an impregnator (sealer). A sealant is an integral part of ongoing, proactive stone care and will protect your marble from scratches as stains in the future.
- Polishing your marble surface – Finally, we’ll polish your marble stone to give it a shiny, glossy finish.
Get a Free Estimate for Marble Repair in Charlotte, NC
Ready to get started? Call Sandifer’s Stone & Tile Care or click here to request a free estimate for marble repair in Charlotte, NC.
North Carolina: Ballantyne, Charlotte, Belmont, Concord, Cornelius, Dilworth, Davidson, Gastonia, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Lake Norman, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville, Mount Holly, Myers Park, Pineville, Plaza Midwood, Waxhaw and more!
South Carolina: Columbia, West Columbia,, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Irmo, Lake Murray, Lexington, Rock Hill, St. Andrews, and more!